Monday, December 6, 2010

Build a Good Marketing Campaign and Social Networks Marketing

Every marketing strategy begins with a brainstorming session.

Identify your market. Will you target teenage girls or boys?

Identify their interests. Match your product/service to your target market. You understand who your target market is and you know your product/service. Create your marketing strategy. The next step is to create your marketing strategy. Position your marketing strategy. Commence your marketing campaign. Now get that marketing campaign on the road.

I'm afraid that if I fall behind with my tweets and updates, that I will just disappear from the social networks marketing scene. As a marketing consultant, I manage my own marketing strategies which includes social networks marketing as well as that of my clients. You could be wasting your time.

When you compose your internet marketing strategy, make sure to set time aside for social networks marketing - posting updates, tweets, blogging, etc. Focus your time strategically throughout the day and set time aside for tweets and status updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment