Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free to Try

My first child was used to swimming because the school also learn swimming, but my youngest child just learning to swim, usually still just 'nyemplung' and new 'water knowing', learning a new alias. Sometimes the child is also not according to the same parents that taught swimming.
In the hotel there are several swimming teachers who teach the children, such as less pool periodically. I try to approach the coach, just to know how the pricing, how long it usually take to be able to swim for children my child's age.

My son then started to learn to swim with these coaches for several minutes.

This sort of free trial. They come to schools hold events and provide 'free trial' to the child's school.

Children's toys that may be tried first by the children of today are offered at certain malls. Several times I passed by, the salesman as a tool to force customers to try massage on offer, but prospects are not interested because there is even a fast running time are not willing to try their products. You do not necessarily directly offer this free trial because not all prospects are potential customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment